Friday, January 27, 2012
Liebster Blog Award
In German Liebster means beloved, favorite, dearest. This award is given out by fellow bloggers to up and comers with less than 200 followers, encouraging new friendships and community.
Upon receiving the Liebster award, you do the following:
1. Post the award on your blog for the world to see!
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who awarded you the Liebster by linking back to them.
3. Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere…other bloggers!
5. Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!
Thanks to everyone who has been reading our little blog. It is exciting to have people checking out our posts. It is great to be a part of the blogging community and to try and network with all of the amazing people who are out there.
Thanks to Bri at the Modern Parsonage for giving us this award. She has a great blog with DIY projects and the renovations that she has been doing on her home.
Choosing five other blogs to pass this award onto was fun. I could spend way too much time blog hopping and checking out what cool projects other people are doing. So, here is my list:
1. ReesiePie Creations - Darcee is an extremely talented mom who loves making clothes for her young daughter. She doesn't have any formal sewing training but is able to look at something and find a way to recreate it for her little one.
2. The Massif Project - This is a shout out to my younger brothers. They love anything outdoors related and spend a lot of time enjoying mother nature. Their blog is a way for them to share their love of adventure and to encourage others to be active as well.
3. My Recipe Boxx - Britni has some amazing recipes posted here. She has a great variety of recipes, great pictures of all of her culinary creations, and is always trying new things.
4. Craft Me This - Liz is another talented sewer. She is always coming up with great projects for her two little girls, and has so many fun posts.
5. Sisters, Sisters - This blog is a family effort to post fun projects, tutorials, and tips. It is great to see other sisters teaming up to share their talents and ideas.
So, if you are looking to do some blog hopping, you should check out these great blogs.
Posted by Create Inspire Motivate at 9:03 PM