Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mandi


 
Hi, I am Mandi. I have been a part of the blogging world for the past 3 or 4 years as a silent observer. I never quite felt up to the challenge of trying to manage my own blog, but enjoyed seeing the great things that everyone else was doing. Then, around the New Year, I decided that I was ready. I was ready to have a place to share what I create, what inspires me, and what I have learned over the past few years. 
I am blessed to be married to an amazing guy who seems to get me most of the time, and is patient with all of my crazy ideas and constant projects. We are continually learning and growing together as we journey through parenthood, homeownership, and life. I am also blessed to have two beautiful daughters who make my life both a lot crazier and a lot more rewarding than I ever could have imagined. Here are my two little ones: 



I am a pretty motivated person. I have always taken on more than I can handle and often times find myself chest-deep in a project trying to finish it at the last minute. I do love to create. In all of the craziness of everyday life and the world that we live in, I am trying to create a peaceful, comfortable home that my family will enjoy spending time in. I am also trying to create a life full of experiences, learning, and memories for my two little girls. My family is probably my biggest motivation and inspiration for doing what I do. 

I love reading, snowboarding, soccer, board games, movies, holidays, and exploring new places. I like writing, organizing and re-organizing, cooking, and having fun. I am shy when I first meet people, at times impatient and impulsive, but mostly happy and excited about life. I am a hard worker, resourceful, and creative.
I have  had a lot of fun the past 3 weeks trying to come up with blog posts and taking pictures of some of the things that I have been working on. Already, just the thought of getting another post ready has motivated me to finish some projects that have just been sitting for a while, or to start others that I had been wanting to start. 
-Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...